Home Forums Welcome to Our Forum (PDF) The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me 路 9781742991504

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Adam Campbell

The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me
      by Michael Gerard Bauer

馃敯 The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me : Read More 馃敯

• Release date: May 1, 2016
      • Genres: contemporary, fiction, romance, humor, family
      • Author: Michael Gerard Bauer
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9781742991504 (1742991505)
      • Format: paperback, 263 pages
      • Publisher: Omnibus Books

About The Book

It really all started with The Pain. He officially came into my life exactly nine weeks and one day before our Year Ten Graduation Dance. And despite my very best efforts to wipe the day from my mind, I can still remember it clearly. It was a Friday. The thirteenth day of the month. Notice anything there?

Maggie Butt is facing not only a stranger taking over her mother’s life but her own as well, and she is not going to let that happen. But then there’s the one-eyed snaggle-toothed cat, senior subject choices, the dream date and Cyber Boy, the geek in the library to contend with as well.

It’s going to be an interesting year.

MP3 The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me by Michael Gerard Bauer read PocketBook. Hardback ebook The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me download on Walmart. Hardcover book The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me Michael Gerard Bauer buy on Bookshop. EPUB book The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me for PC.

Paperback The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me Michael Gerard Bauer buy cheap. MOBI ebook The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me on iPhone on Dymocks. TXT ebook The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me by Michael Gerard Bauer download on Mac on IndieBound. PDF The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me read online.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (PDF) The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me 路 9781742991504
Your information: